Dusty Rose is still trending and I absolutely love this color !! It’s young and on-trend and having a huge moment in the beauty and fashion world.
If you want to rock these gorgeous pink here’s how to GET THE LOOK:
How to get the look:
1. Start by lifting the hair to a level 27 or golden blonde tone.
2. Mix 1 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 1-2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Rose to the Occasion.
3. Apply to the hair for your desired look.
4. Let the color sit for 30 minutes to achieve optimal results.
5. Rinse and style!
1. Using Clairol Professional Basic White Powder Lightener, lighten hair to a baby shade of blond.
2. Let it sit for 30-45 minutes, then rinse.
3. Mix 2 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Make em’ Blush Pink.
4. Apply the color to the hair for your desired look.
5. Let the color sit for 30-45 minutes.
6. Rinse and style!
CHECK OUT MY FEATURE IN ESTETICA MAGAZINE: http://www.esteticamagazine.com/education/item/17294-celebrity-stylist-kiyah-wright-pink-hair-step-by-step